Thursday 12 May 2011

Know Your Divine Soul Purpose

Sadhak wanted to know his Divine Soul Purpose ( to know What Sadhak supposed to do in this Life time) and wanted to know whether Sadhak is in Right Path or Not. Sadhak got Satisfactory Answers only from Verna. Sadhak has visited the Website http://www.alphaimaging.co.nz/ and sent an Email to Verna for Knowing Sadhak's Divine Soul Purpose. Sadhak also found excellent Spiritual knowledge and unique spiritual information in the Website http://www.alphaimaging.co.nz/
 
Please Visit http://www.alphaimaging.co.nz/freecards.html for Free Services.


To Know Your Divine Soul Purpose, Soul Ray and Ascended Master for Free, Just Email a Photo and Name to admin@alphaimaging.co.nz or verna@alphaimaging.co.nz . Write the Following Message in the Subject and in the Message Body of Your Email to VernaMessage : " I, Your Name&Your Place, want to know who is my Ascended Master and my Soul Ray. I have Attached my Photo herewith.". 
For Example: 

Hi Verna, 



I, Sadhak, Hyderabad, India , want to know who is my Ascended Master and my Soul Ray. 
I have Attached my Photo herewith. 



Thanks,
Sadhak(Write Your Actual Name Here)
My Contact Email :
My Contact Phone :

You may get the Following Answers from Verna : 
Hi Sadhak, 


You are a 5th ray soul, the green ray of knowledge, truth and healing. 

Your Ascended Master is Hilarion.










Blessings,

Verna Maruata







To get free distant healing from the Ascended Masters Portal, Just Email a Photo and Name to admin@alphaimaging.co.nz or verna@alphaimaging.co.nz . Write the Following Message in the Subject and in the Message Body of Your Email to VernaMessage : " I, Your Name&Your Place, want to have Free Distant Healing in the Ascended Masters portal on every WednesdayI have Attached my Photo herewith." . 

For Example :
Hi Verna,
I, Sadhak, Hyderabad, India , want to have Free Distant Healing in the Ascended Masters portal on every WednesdayI have Attached my Photo herewith.
Thanks,
Sadhak(Write Your Actual Name Here)
My Contact Email :
My Contact Phone :



1 comment:

  1. Dear Sadhak
    Two days back I found your website and read it content almost all at once. Very nice description of your spiritual journey. Taking clue from your this blog entry I also wrote to Verna to know about my ray type and ascended master. How long does she take to reply? Please convey, Thanks Hansa, India

    ReplyDelete